Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Petit LeMans Qualifier Live stream

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2010, 06:01 PM
TS Detailing Partner l Atlanta
whitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Renovatiopr

I want to see those Peugeot in the top places, plus I love the closed cockpit layout more.
Yeah man the closed cockpit looks amazing!
The sound they make as they blow by is crazy too. We were standing by the straight right before the esses and they sounded like jets passing.

Didn't see the GT3 Hybrid run though, really looking forward to that.

Old 10-01-2010, 06:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Renovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond repute
it was a quali... so it did not made sence for it to qualify since they are the only car in the category.

Even thou I have to admit I wanted it to take the track so we could have a better barometer on what lap times would it post tomorrow since the track was fully dry today.

One more day... I am really pumped.

I say peugeot in P1 and Risi's #61 for GT2. I will keep an eye also in P2 for the Porsche RS Spyder.

Old 10-01-2010, 07:07 PM
TS Detailing Partner l Atlanta
whitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond repute
Peugeot should do well if they can come away problem free, pullin for the Flying Lizards crew even though there are a few Ferrari's a Bimmer and a couple Vette's in front of them

Old 10-02-2010, 04:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Renovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond repute
I believe that those M3's and the vettes will be in there with a lot of hunger to strike a win. Flying lizard is a top notch team and they are never ... EVER to be left out. But I give it up to the #61 team, for me has a great set of drivers and the car seems to be dialed in.