Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Web Talk with Teamspeed's Tony Kanaan

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 01:22 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Web Talk with Teamspeed's Tony Kanaan

YouTube - Web Talk with Tony Kanaan

Courtesy of Indycar.com
"This week we’re focusing on a few IZOD IndyCar drivers to learn how they use technology when they’re not driving 200 mph. We asked them questions about their personal websites, Twitter, what sites they visit daily, their favorite YouTube videos, what makes them laugh and much more.

It’s Web Week on IndyCar.com. We’ll be releasing a new driver interview each day, revealing a new side to IndyCar and the drivers.

The first driver up in Web Talk is Tony Kanaan – which isn’t a bad choice for this topic."

Old 09-07-2010, 01:27 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
He seems to be a decent guy down to earth person, I always thought Kanaan family name is Lebanese and checked out his family came from Lebanon. Lots of Lebanese people in Brazil.

Old 09-07-2010, 01:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Yoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud of
Yes he is a down to earth guy, I've seen him few times here in Miami and always has something nice to say to people.

Old 09-07-2010, 03:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
I was expecting him to name TS as one of his favorite websites

Old 09-07-2010, 03:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
domesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Lots of Lebanese people in Brazil.
More than you can imagine Mo. I've never been personally and would love to go one day (sans the wifey ) but I have a few friends from Brazil and I was surprised to know that there are tons of Lebanese in Brazil (this all started from a conversation we had about the famous singer Shakira and how she is half lebanese).