Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Montreal F1 pictures -

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2010, 04:45 PM
Teamspeed Member
kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Montreal F1 pictures -

I am a die hard Redbull/Mark Webber fan - but I was very impressed today with the performance by Alonso & the McClaren children... they had a great race and very deserving outcome on the podium - a sad day for Schumacher & Massa - they should bury the hachet nothing is accomplished by that type of behavior...

I shot 1000 frames this weekend and these are the only ones I have looked at but I think you guys will agree - they tell today's story well

Attached Images          
Old 06-13-2010, 07:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
quattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics, they bring tears to my eyes!

Alonso really got screwed by Buemi and Kovaleinen. Good on the McLaren boys for making the most of the the opportunities though.

Old 06-14-2010, 01:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
smy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond repute
The Ferrari car does not look as good since they took off the bar code.

Old 06-15-2010, 08:26 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics. I'm back in FL, I will stop by Park Place and say hello this week if you are in town.

Old 06-15-2010, 10:16 PM
Teamspeed Member
kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Hernando
Great pics. I'm back in FL, I will stop by Park Place and say hello this week if you are in town.
I look forward to seeing you anytime Fernando! I am in town for the next few weeks - lets go have some lunch.
here are a few more pictures - still have another 400 to edit - will have F1 & Ferrari Challenge galleries up on my site tomorrow evening...

Attached Images           
Old 06-15-2010, 10:29 PM
Teamspeed Member
a few more until tomorrow!

a little of 1600 series as well....

Attached Images