Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Red Bull only fears Alonso and Hamilton - Marko

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 08:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond repute
Post Red Bull only fears Alonso and Hamilton - Marko

In one fell swoop, Dr Helmut Marko has dismissed the title threat posed by figures including reigning champion Jenson Button, the 2008 runner-up Felipe Massa, Mercedes' works team, and seven time world champion Michael Schumacher.

Red Bull's motor racing adviser told APA news agency that the energy drink owned team only fears the challenges of Fernando Alonso and Lewis Hamilton.

"There are two people that we fear for this world title," said Marko. "They are Fernando Alonso, because he is at his absolute peak, and Lewis Hamilton.

"What the others are doing bothers us not so much," revealed the Austrian.

Red Bull's RB6 car has been clearly the fastest among F1's class of 2010, so Marko thinks the Milton Keynes based team is rightly the championship favourite.

"With the package that we have, we clearly have to be going for the championship -- and in the coming years.

"We have the people we need and the necessary tools to adapt to changes. We have had a winning car also in 2008 and 2009, so you can't say that it's a fluke when you're building a top car in three consecutive years," he added.

Source: GMM

Old 05-20-2010, 08:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Red Bull is definitely looking like the fastest team on the grid this year. I'm surprised they didn't mention Jenson Button at all, considering he has been the one giving them more trouble than Lewis. That being said, I think Red Bull will walk away with the WCC this year, whereas the WDC will be (I hope) highly contested all the way to the end of the season.

Old 05-21-2010, 09:26 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
blu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really niceblu8east is just really nice
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Red Bull is definitely looking like the fastest team on the grid this year. I'm surprised they didn't mention Jenson Button at all, considering he has been the one giving them more trouble than Lewis. That being said, I think Red Bull will walk away with the WCC this year, whereas the WDC will be (I hope) highly contested all the way to the end of the season.

Pure mind games from red bull..........

Old 05-23-2010, 03:28 PM
Teamspeed Member
Simple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Alzilla
I would hardly call two rained out race wins (wins never the less ) giving them problems, Button has done nothing in the dry and until he wins and actually passes someone when it isn't raining outside I agree with the guy. Alonso & Hamilton are driving their hearts out sucks for Hamilton got unlucky twice so far.

Old 05-24-2010, 12:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Simple1
until he wins and actually passes someone when it isn't raining outside I agree with the guy.
LMFAO