Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

2008 World Race Schedule

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 05:34 PM
Teamspeed's World Racer
EmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond repute
2008 World Race Schedule

Anyone up for some global motor sports driving?

Short of picking up a Cup car or a Challenge car and running with some International events (which I'll do one of these days...) I've only got time this year to run a handful of events.

This year, I've selected the following:
  • The 2008 Londino Invitational • September 10th thru September 14th: London, England to Portofino, Italy • The world’s most extravagant treasure hunt and automobile tour.

If anyone is planning on attending any of these events, let me know. I'll be happy to share anything I know about them... and see if there's anything I can do to help you attend. If anyone's on the fence about attending, let me know and I'll help push you off!

Right now, I'm working on arranging transport directly from the Londino to Silver State... Certainly a challenge, but nothing insurmountable.

Oh, and as for, "what will you be driving?"... we'll have to wait and see.

Last edited by EmilGH; 03-29-2008 at 05:50 PM.
Old 03-29-2008, 07:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
josef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to behold
Good luck at the races!!! Do you have orderd a car?

Old 03-30-2008, 08:23 PM
Teamspeed's World Racer
EmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by josef
Good luck at the races!!! Do you have orderd a car?
I'm working a few different fronts to "secure" a car from a manufacturer for all three events...