Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Jersey City Submits F1 Track Proposal

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2010, 09:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Vegas baby!

Old 05-05-2010, 09:48 AM
TS Detailing Partner l Atlanta
whitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond repute
Well that was quick.
I'm with Alzilla, Watkins Glen would be one of the historic tracks I'd love to see F1 race at again.

Old 05-05-2010, 02:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
Road Atlanta or Laguna Seca. Beyond those, I like the Las Vegas idea
Im with JC, LS is the only "Euro Style" track we have(which is why its used by MotoGP?), but I think you guys are forgetting about road america. Thats the fastest track we have, you guys need to see how quick prototypes and IRL cars go around there then multiply by 2 or 3 to imagine the speeds F1 cars would fly around there and imagine the spectical. Its just lacking in notoriety, location, and safety standards so its just a dream of mine

Old 05-05-2010, 03:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SpeedLimit?
Im with JC, LS is the only "Euro Style" track we have(which is why its used by MotoGP?), but I think you guys are forgetting about road america. Thats the fastest track we have, you guys need to see how quick prototypes and IRL cars go around there then multiply by 2 or 3 to imagine the speeds F1 cars would fly around there and imagine the spectical. Its just lacking in notoriety, location, and safety standards so its just a dream of mine
Road America would definitely be cool but it just doesn't have the infrastructure to support F1.

Old 05-05-2010, 05:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Bodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud of
I think it is as relevant as New Mexico promising to build the USA's exclusive SPACEPORT, the airport for passenger outer space travel.

Maybe someday it will mean something. But it will mean nothing for many, many years. F1 wants nothing to do with the NASCAR crazy, USA market. And I can't blame them.

Last edited by Bodhii; 05-05-2010 at 09:27 PM.

Quick Reply: Jersey City Submits F1 Track Proposal