Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Toyota Long Beach Grand Prix 2010 pics...(lots of photos)

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2010, 05:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
myacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the rough
Toyota Long Beach Grand Prix 2010 pics...(lots of photos)

This race was a blast. I shot close to 4300 photos over the course of the weekend. Can't wait to go to another one, hopefully this time it will be closer to home though, haha.

More photos will be posted as I finish them on my website, The Mya Creative, and my Flickr, Flickr: jeremycliff's Photostream so be sure to check those out.

Here's the ones I've finished so far. They're not in any particular order as far as race/class/day goes.

Old 04-25-2010, 05:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
myacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the rough
more...

Some scenic ones from our drive to the races. It was my first time in California.

Back to racing...

more in a second...

Old 04-25-2010, 05:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
There is 20+ more on my Flickr... check that out instead of my posting 100+ pics here... haha. Hope you enjoy.

Old 04-25-2010, 06:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Really nice photos, Jeremy! Thanks for sharing!

Old 05-01-2010, 02:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing pictures!! You really seem to have captured the atmosphere. Well done