Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix Live Race Banter Thread [SPOILERS]

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2010, 09:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
What the hell happened to Hamilton?!?!
+1, what did i miss!

Old 03-27-2010, 09:49 AM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
Today? damn it. I'll only be able to see the beginning.

edit* nevermind, im stupid. Ill probably be here for the race.

Last edited by Tsar; 03-27-2010 at 09:52 AM.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Here's hoping it rains tonight...

If anyone can make it to the podium from 11th, it's Hamilton.

Old 03-27-2010, 11:27 AM
Banned
Jo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Here's hoping it rains tonight...

If anyone can make it to the podium from 11th, it's Hamilton.
Even Hamilton (a great rain driver, no doubt!) can't put the moves on Schumi, Massa, and Alsonso at will ... not gonna happen. Maybe with refueling, but not now.

Old 03-27-2010, 11:28 AM
Banned
Jo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zymi
Looks great...I have 1, 3 and 5 ;o)

I hope it will be a little more exiting tomorrow than it was in Bahrain....
1, 2, and 3 right here. Tee-hee!

Old 03-27-2010, 11:30 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by B4rad
I am not happy with my Fantasy Team. I only have 2, 7, 11. Why oh why did I have Hamilton over Vettle. I am thinking Webber, Vettle, Alonso nxt round. I give up on Schumi as well!!
For those of you too young to remember life before refueling: it's all about aero ... and the man who designed Williams' FW14B is drawing RedBulls now.

Old 03-27-2010, 11:31 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
That's so cool.......but the podium will be different ;o)

Old 03-27-2010, 11:36 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Zymi
That's so cool.......but the podium will be different ;o)
That's what Fantasy League is all about!

Old 03-27-2010, 12:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I'm ready

Just so that you can calculate your points ahead....

1. Vettel
2. Alonso
3. Massa

..... did I get more points than you?

Old 03-27-2010, 12:28 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Dan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud ofDan@Renntech has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by edbhr
+1, what did i miss!
Maybe he's still pissed about getting his benz impounded?

He blamed it on traffic towards the end of Q2.. which could very well be the case.

Quick Reply: Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix Live Race Banter Thread [SPOILERS]