Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

CondorCGT Onboard camera Batelco 2000cc Race 2 Desert 400

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 10:40 AM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Smoothcab
Wow, now I know what it would be like to be your passenger while you are slamming and jamming. Leading would have been nice but to just compete and contend is satisfying.. Sometimes it's not about winning but just being in the game that drives our passions!!

Jaber, you have some serious skills my friend.. I enjoyed the note earlier, all the best to the Mrs. and stay safe brother!! You friend, Kenny
Kenny I will be honored to take you out on the track with me Last year was a better year for me. I led and won nearly all the races I entered but this year the car was left alone and NO MODS were done to it but God willing next year will be much better as we are waiting now for the new rules. Very true being in the game is what its all about.The race track is here in Bahrain and its not far and that makes a big difference. I shall be posting most of the upcoming events from the race weekends to share them with you all. Btw Dont try this style of driving at Home
Originally Posted by Mike@AwdMotorsports
Track looks like a blast..
It is. And it is easy to make mistakes on it

Originally Posted by edbhr
Holy Blip Jaber, there was another DC5 in the race, where was it?

LOL.
Nowere to be seen

Originally Posted by cupcake of bahrain
Big J

After looking at the video again, I am concluded that your driving is aggressive and hence you are issued a reprimand!

Here, please sign this, you have 7 days to appeal!
You guys are more correct then the FIA