Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Bahrain Grand Prix P1, P2, P3, and Q Banter Thread [SPOLIERS]

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 11:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Bahrain Grand Prix P1, P2, P3, and Q Banter Thread [SPOLIERS]

Here we go! The first Pre-Race Banter Thread of the 2010 F1 season!!

Let's use this thread for all discussion related to the practice sessions and qualifying.

I will try to be here live for all sessions.

Here is the schedule again:

Practice 1 - Thursday 11 PM
Practice 2 - Friday 3 AM
Practice 3 - Saturday 12 AM (This is also the cutoff for setting your fantasy team)
Qualifying - Saturday 3 AM
Bahrain GP - Sunday 5 AM

So I will be here at 11 PM tonight - hopefully with a functional live feed - so that we can watch and discuss the first practice session of the season.

Can't wait to hear the engines roar!!

See you guys here.

Dana

Last edited by Barrister; 03-12-2010 at 03:46 AM.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
cannot wait! I have to go to bed early this saturday night because of day light savings I'll lose an hour of sleep!

Old 03-11-2010, 12:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I hope Kobayashi kicks ass, I wanna see a new underdog.

Old 03-11-2010, 01:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Right now, it looks like FilmOn is going to be broadcasting BBC for free. So, it should show all practice sessions, qualifying and the race like last year.

I downloaded the player on my Windows 7 machine and it is working perfectly right now.

Cross your fingers.

You can download the player here: FilmOn-TV watch live Television channels broadcasting TV on the Internet.

Old 03-11-2010, 02:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
That's great news, Dana! I also found out my GF's parents do get the Speed Channel so as long as I get internet access, I'll be watching the race and contributing to the banter as well.

Old 03-11-2010, 03:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond repute
longest off-season EVER! glad its finally starting.

Old 03-11-2010, 04:50 PM
Teamspeed Member
Simple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of light
Nice I'm definitely going to be watching this now, i usually just downloaded the practice sessions after people had uploaded them on racingunderground.com once again Barrister+rep!

Old 03-11-2010, 06:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
Here we go! The first Pre-Race Banter Thread of the 2010 F1 season!!

Let's use this thread for all discussion related to the practice sessions and qualifying.

I will try to be here live for all sessions.

Here is the schedule again:

Practice 1 - Thursday 11 PM
Practice 2 - Friday 3 AM
Practice 3 - Saturday 12 AM (This is also the cutoff for setting your fantasy team)
Qualifying - Saturday 3 AM
Bahrain GP - Sunday 5 AM

So I will be here at 11 PM tonight - hopefully with a functional live feed - so that we can watch and discuss the first practice session of the season.

Can't wait to hear the engines roar!!

See you guys here.

Dana
Doin my best to make most of these.

Old 03-11-2010, 06:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Make sure to download and register the FilmOn player at least one hour before the session starts.

There are limited spots and they fill up quickly.

The practice sessions, qualifying and the race will be on BBC1.

Old 03-11-2010, 08:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
I'm registered from last year, do I need to do anything to get the free BBC1?

Quick Reply: Bahrain Grand Prix P1, P2, P3, and Q Banter Thread [SPOLIERS]