Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Bought My Tickets For Canadian GP! WOO HOO!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 10:53 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
pureauto has a spectacular aura aboutpureauto has a spectacular aura aboutpureauto has a spectacular aura aboutpureauto has a spectacular aura aboutpureauto has a spectacular aura aboutpureauto has a spectacular aura aboutpureauto has a spectacular aura aboutpureauto has a spectacular aura aboutpureauto has a spectacular aura aboutpureauto has a spectacular aura aboutpureauto has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Travis_D
My buddies and I will be in Gold 1. I can't wait...it'll be my first F1 race.

Anyone have recommendations (especially restaurants) for things to do in the city afterwards??

You will have such a great time there...the nightlife is fantastic during the f1 weekend. i've been going there since 2005, i think, there's so much to do and see. Rue Sainte-Catherine & Rue Crescent is the place to be at night, bars, restaurants, live music and if you're lucky you might be able to find a nice spot on the patio ( any bar along Rue Crescent has one ).
be sure to check out old montreal, more bars and restaurants there and lots of f1 stores ( that's also where drivers stay at hotels ) street name: Rue Saint-Paul Est.
i can't wait...

ps: i'm gonna try to locate my favorite breakfast place on google maps, the have the best f****n breakfast in the world!!!

Old 02-26-2010, 06:27 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Tsar
Congrats! make sure that you take a lot of pictures. I was hoping to go, but it doesn't look like I will be able to this year.
Didn't mean to quote Tsar. The post below was the one I was responding to.

Originally Posted by SpeedLimit?
i'll bring binoculars so i can see the look on your face from bronze 33 of a ferrari 1,2 entering and leaving the hairpin!
You will not enjoy those seats, they are probably the worst seats at the track. I speak from experience, sat there in '98 and have been sitting in 24 ever since.

Originally Posted by Zorro
I'm usually a fan of 24, you have the cars in full acceleration under your nose, and there's always some action braking for the hairpin.
This is the GS to be in, the entire hairpin complex is awesome.

Last edited by Alex; 04-23-2010 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Quoted Tsar inadvertently. Sorry for the confusion.
Old 02-26-2010, 06:29 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Dana, stop wasting your money with brokers. Call the track directly in January or February to purchase the exact seat you wish to sit in.

Old 02-26-2010, 05:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alex
Dana, stop wasting your money with brokers. Call the track directly in January or February to purchase the exact seat you wish to sit in.
They won't let you this year. I tried.

Old 02-26-2010, 05:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alex
You will not enjoy those seats, they are probably the worst seats at the track. I speak from experience, sat there in '98 and have been sitting in 24 ever since.
You are talking about Silver 12? Everyone raves about them.

Old 02-26-2010, 06:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
This was shot from Grandstand 11. We will be on the aisle side of Grandstand 12 - closest to 11.

Looks good to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkaLZ...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbKTq...eature=related

Old 02-26-2010, 06:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Renovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Dana. I am still wandering to what race I will go, Canada is an option.

Old 02-26-2010, 08:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by pureauto
You will have such a great time there...the nightlife is fantastic during the f1 weekend. i've been going there since 2005, i think, there's so much to do and see. Rue Sainte-Catherine & Rue Crescent is the place to be at night, bars, restaurants, live music and if you're lucky you might be able to find a nice spot on the patio ( any bar along Rue Crescent has one ).
be sure to check out old montreal, more bars and restaurants there and lots of f1 stores ( that's also where drivers stay at hotels ) street name: Rue Saint-Paul Est.
i can't wait...

ps: i'm gonna try to locate my favorite breakfast place on google maps, the have the best f****n breakfast in the world!!!

I booked a room half a block from a place called Eggspectations...is that it??

Old 02-26-2010, 09:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
OP likes men

Old 02-27-2010, 12:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by TUUNER
OP likes men

Quick Reply: Bought My Tickets For Canadian GP! WOO HOO!