Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Ferrari Critical Of FIA's New Team "Holy War"

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 03:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by edbhr
Dana, Stefan GP supposedly have a running car, cash, solid potential sponsors and they are still hiring people. Would they have scored any points in F1? I doubt it, but they would have ran at least and that counts for something. YouTube are allegedly talking to them for a sponsor deal and that counts for a lot of cash, and they sure do look more serious than USF1.

It would have been nice to see a US based team on the grid, but I just can't see USF1 as that team.
I know. But the youtube guy was supposed to be with USF1. His defection is the death knell for the team.

I am so angry and disappointed in the USF1 failure. I just can't tell you how it pisses me off that they didn't make the most of this opportunity.

Sorry if I came off the wrong way. Just angry at the situation - not any of you guys.

Old 02-23-2010, 03:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
This monday-morning quarterbacking by Ferrari makes me angry and doesn't help a thing.
Sorry if I came off the wrong way. Just angry at the situation - not any of you guys.
You are just angry cause Ferrari beat that Mac team to stating the obvious

Last edited by GrayTT; 02-23-2010 at 03:46 PM.
Old 02-24-2010, 03:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond repute
... Hey, it's one less driver that Massa will have to crash into for Alonso to get wins.
YouTube - 2008 F1 Canada - Lewis Hamilton Crash

What were you saying about having to crash into people?

Old 02-24-2010, 05:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
You're right. "Team Player" should be Fern's middle name . . . . NOT.