Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Twenty-seven entries for Sebring Winter Test (2/22, 23)

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 03:23 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Sebring Winter Test - Test Session 3 Result

Originally Posted by JC919
Thanks for the post Misha. I'm really looking forward to the new classes this year, especially GTC. I know some think that these car don't deserve to be out there, but I beg to differ.
You're welcome, JC. I'm really looking forward to 2010 as well!

Planetlemans.com | Sebring Winter Test - Test Session 3 Result

I love the Gulf Blue livery on the Lola B09 60 Aston M and it was very fast today. Ferrari looked strong in GT2. Long season though - we'll see. Big announcement with Intersport ALMS partnership for the CBS broadcasts. Intersport produced the highly acclaimed “Truth in 24” documentary in 2008.

BMW has great drivers and a superb chassis. I just hope reliability is better with RLR and BMW in 2010. BMW had their work cut out for them as the Risi and Lizard teams had a couple years to really develop their cars and strategies. It was really nice to hear what driver Bill Auberlen and Head of BMWNA Product Planning and Strategy/BMW Motorsport Manager; Martin Birkmann had to say in the private BMW CCA event at Petit 2009. We were all soaking wet from the rain, but their Q&A was a real treat and made up for a short race. Bill wrote about it in the current issue of Roundel. He thanked the fans for their support and dedicated Petit to the BMW fans!

Old 02-23-2010, 04:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
Why do we have this "Misha" as a moderator? No one even knows who he is.

Old 02-27-2010, 08:53 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Renovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond repute
Great thread, thanks for the info. I am very exited for this years ALMS especially for my favorites the GT2. I hope we have fireworks in the track for Sebring.

I am a Risi fan but have to admit that Patron F430 looks mean.