Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

What is your Favorite Race Endings

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 09:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
All of these clips came to mind the instant I saw this thread title. I was at Sebring during the GT2 bout in 2007. The last 3 or 4 laps of that race had my hair standing up on the back of my neck. It was absolutely incredible.

Then again, Interlagos in 2008 will go down in history as one of the most epic race finishes of all time.

Old 02-18-2010, 09:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
My favorite quote from the Brazilian GP 2008 Banter thread.

Originally Posted by Barrister
Take That You Tifosi!!!!!!!! Cheering When You Lost! Take It! Eat It! Take It!!!!!

Old 02-18-2010, 09:31 PM
Teamspeed Member
Gary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Renovatiopr
Hi guys, just wanted to start a great thread about your favorite race finishes.

Mine is the 2007 12 hour of Sebring in the American Le Mans. The Flying Lizard GT2 Porsche on fresh tires hunting down the Ferrari 430 GT of Risi Competizioni. A modern era classic for ages.

YouTube - 2007 12 Hours of Sebring

What is yours????
We have the same.. Remember watching that live on TV... What an awesome finish.... Does not get much better than that..

A little nascar at the end... Push him out of the way...

Old 02-18-2010, 09:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Renovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
All of these clips came to mind the instant I saw this thread title. I was at Sebring during the GT2 bout in 2007. The last 3 or 4 laps of that race had my hair standing up on the back of my neck. It was absolutely incredible.

Then again, Interlagos in 2008 will go down in history as one of the most epic race finishes of all time.
Wow you were in Sebring for that race, that must have been a rush. I remember making math watching how the porsche was cutting seconds per lap and the last lap did not disappoint.

Hey guys I am downloading the Brazil 08 race on a torrent to re watch it. Formula1 2008 - Brazilian Grand Prix 02-11-2008 [Xvid - ENG] [FN] (3688572) - Torrent Portal - Free BitTorrent File Download Index and Torrent Search

I will update on the quality later on.

Lets see if we can get more races in here.

Old 02-18-2010, 09:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
How about worst race finishes ever.

Spa 2008.

Damn stewards.

Old 02-18-2010, 09:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
I thought that Australia 2009 was pretty sweet.

I liked the end where Vettel and Kubica take each other out.

kubica & vettel accident australia 2009 GP formula f1 streams en Yahoo! Video

Old 02-18-2010, 09:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Renovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gary (FL)
We have the same.. Remember watching that live on TV... What an awesome finish.... Does not get much better than that..

A little nascar at the end... Push him out of the way...
I remember clearly the buildup on how the porsche was cutting down the lead and at the end I had the race on the full 5.1 speakers blasting and jumping like an idiot and the neighbor calling to tell me to turn it down and it was like midnight something like that. It was fun!

Old 02-18-2010, 09:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Do we miss the V10s?

Check out this great lap by Haikkinen back in 2000!

YouTube - F1 Mika Hakkinen Great Lap

Old 02-18-2010, 09:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Barrister
How about worst race finishes ever.

Spa 2008.

Damn stewards.
LOL!!!!!

Hey Barrister how about we give a week or so and later have an Oficial Team Speed Pool for the best race finish and a worst race finish! That would be great.

What do you guys say???

But we need more entries.

Old 02-18-2010, 09:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
We should confine it to the 2010 F1 season and then vote when the season is over.

Renovatiopr, did you join The League?

Quick Reply: What is your Favorite Race Endings