Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

The 2010 TS Formula 1 Fantasy League Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2010, 04:36 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
^i've already gone to a 3 man lineup

Old 03-14-2010, 04:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
I need to start a thread that matches The League team names with TS name.

Old 03-14-2010, 04:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I think 3 is the way to go when you can change drivers every week...... ;o)

I think a thread for each race would be nice...

Old 03-14-2010, 04:40 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
I need to start a thread that matches The League team names with TS name.
good idea.

Old 03-14-2010, 04:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
The crazy thing about this season is that it is the total opposite of last year.

It is like we got in a time machine and went back to 2007.

Ferrari and McLaren are fighting it out at the top.

Small, quality lineups are beating large mediocre lineups.

It's twilight zone time . . . .

Old 03-14-2010, 05:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
All of this will be in my recap. But I thought I would post the new driver values.

Note that the driver values are fixed and are not set by driver popularity this year.

They are subjectively assigned by the Fantasy Racer admins.

They must do it this way to make the 40 M budget players equal with the 45 M budget players.

I liked the constant fluctuation of the values. It felt like playing the market.

Oh well.

Old 03-14-2010, 06:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, the format last year was WAY more fun, but you don't get penalized 0.2M for making trades this year like you did last year.

Old 03-14-2010, 06:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Yeah, the format last year was WAY more fun, but you don't get penalized 0.2M for making trades this year like you did last year.
That's another rule to even things out between the 45 M and 40 M budgets.

Old 03-14-2010, 06:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
That's another rule to even things out between the 45 M and 40 M budgets.
It made it convenient for me when I switched from a 5 driver team back to a 4 driver setup with my tail between my legs.

Old 03-14-2010, 07:41 PM
Banned
too bad we don't get a bonus for leftover $. My 3 man lineup left me with .75M leftover I believe

Quick Reply: The 2010 TS Formula 1 Fantasy League Discussion Thread