Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Bahrain GP

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 02:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Its hard to believe its only a month away

Old 02-12-2010, 12:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
not even a month!!!
well not 30 days anyway

Old 02-12-2010, 04:44 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
I thought about it and i think am going ... taking the week off... will finalize plan after i speak to my AL

Old 02-12-2010, 07:03 PM
Teamspeed Member
Kayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant future
i'm not going unless I have a pit pass or whatever... i'm sick of the grand stand, never get any action except for the start.

if any of you guys have an extra pass let me know

btw, I was on the F1 bahrain medical team last year... I don't know if I should join up with the gang or not this year, it was a very tiring job last year.

Old 02-12-2010, 07:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kayman
i'm not going unless I have a pit pass or whatever... i'm sick of the grand stand, never get any action except for the start.
You're love life has nothing to do with it.

Old 02-12-2010, 08:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute
I'm definately gonna be there. I think I'll be watching it from the Oasis Grandstand as you get to see 50% of the track but not the start/finish lol. We should have a TS meet around that time too to welcome the TSers flying over for the race!!

Old 02-13-2010, 01:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
You can not beat the Oasis Grandstand with a stick!!! It’s the best place to watch the race and with the extended track I think 65% of the action will be in front of it (its below the T19-T20 stright)
The teams are going to hate the new track layout… for all of you that know the track its going to be the same layout used for the 24-hour races. Sooooo many more turns and two of them are completely blind.

Turns 4 to 15 are new to everyone but maybe not MS cause he tested here with Ferrari and I think he did a few laps on this layout...

Last edited by GrayTT; 02-13-2010 at 04:54 AM.
Old 02-13-2010, 02:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
I have controlled SECTOR 5 or the new section in the 24 hours race and it is the best sector there is on the track! The most action is here!

Old 02-13-2010, 03:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
T-5 is an exciting one, but the one to look out for are T-9 and T-14

T-9 is completely blind you just have to know that there is a turn there and take it. If I remember correctly you just come out of T-7 and T-8 going slightly up hill and right after that the track dips sharply into T-9

T-14 or “Patience” is a long long turn that you need to time very well, if you push the car a little too early your lines will be off and will not be about to correct till after T-17… and that’s a long and fast stretch between 14 and 17

Old 02-13-2010, 03:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
VEry Well put Bro

Quick Reply: Bahrain GP