Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Qatar Losail Circuit Teamspeed Gathering, April 16 and 17th 2010

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2010, 12:34 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Qatar Losail Circuit Teamspeed Gathering, April 16 and 17th 2010

Hello TS gang!,

I am plan to do a track event on both April 16 and 17th in Qatar's Losail track, for those of you who arent familiar to Losail Circuit is an International Circuit is the only circuit in the region with both FIA and FIM homologation licenses.

I wanted to go to Bahrain but there track day is on the 9th and my holiday starts on the 11th.

The state of art circuit inaugurated on October 2004 is fully equipped with the latest facilities and services.

Flood Lighting project in progress with the first ever life telecast MotoGP night race scheduled for March 9th 2008.

Friendly and courteous International staff with professional client oriented approach.

Perfect weather conditions for track activities from October to April, while most of Europe experiences extreme weather.

The circuit is a mere 30 Kilometers from Doha International Airport. The countries flagship carrier, Qatar Airways flies to over 70 destinations worldwide (7 hours flight from London, 6 hours flight form Germany, 10 hours flight from Japan).

Any ways, registration is on the spot which is at 7:30 am. I will be having my car transported via truck a day or two ahead, I would like to go there at least three days earlier to see Qatar and do two track days and go back home as I've got a weeks holiday

Any Hotel recommendations, never been to Qatar before ?

What is there to see ?

Any where I can get my hands of any equipment that might be necessary, I plan to get a video camera as well is there any equipment I can put or hold inside and outside of the car to capture a video of the event.

Thank you in advance!!!

Old 02-07-2010, 02:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
Try Sharq-Rez i really liked it. its about KD120/night for a sea view room and the food there is quite good too. Sailain Dunes are a must see, a great combo of Golden sand dunes and very nice beach.

Souq Wajif is a nice place to spend the first part of your evening, its usually crowded but in a good way, the place was renovated a few years back and they nicely captured the old gulf style architecture, if you do go, try the Moroccan cafe/restaurant called AlRiwaq good food, sheesha and real morocan tea, not the crap that comes in a tea bag.

Last edited by edbhr; 02-07-2010 at 02:58 PM.
Old 02-07-2010, 02:58 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you, I will look into it.

Old 02-07-2010, 07:17 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute