Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.
View Poll Results: How should the 2010 F1 Fantasy League be set up? (See post below)
Start with 45.0 million budget but no driver changes
20.83%
Start with 40.0 million budget with unlimited driver changes
79.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Team Speed Formula 1 Fantasy League - News and Decisions

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 03:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Team Speed Formula 1 Fantasy League - News and Decisions

With the first round of testing completed, it is time to start thinking about starting up "THE LEAGUE" again!

I plan to start The League up again in the next few days.

If there are no objections, I will once again be The League commish and have enlisted Alzilla and like.no.other to be my steely compadres.

Those who played in the fantasy F1 league last year know the drill and the rules. But there are a few changes that we need to discuss and make a decision about. More on that below.

For those who have not played before but want to play, we use this site for our F1 league:

FSPORTS : Free to Play Fantasy F1 Competition - 2010

I will post instructions on how to join our private Team Speed league once I create it. I have not created it yet.

As the poll above suggests, we need to make a decision about a new option available in The League.

Here is the description straight from the Fantasy Racers website:

This year there are 2 different types of team you can create. You can start with a 45.0m but not be able to change your drivers once the season gets underway, or you can have a 40.0m budget and make as many changes as you like throughout the year. All teams will be competing with one another, regardless of strategy adopted. For full details of the differences between these options, please read the how to play page.
How should we handle our league this year? Please vote above.

I look forward to sharing the exciting 2010 F1 season with all of you. We had over 50 participants last year with The Doctor coming out as grand champion. I hope to see all of you back and many new faces as well.

Please vote and be on the lookout for the new league sign up information in the next few days!

Thanks,

Dana

PS. I know that my motorcycle accident last year put a real damper on things at the half-way point of the season. There will be no such disruptions this year - I hope!

Last edited by Barrister; 02-06-2010 at 03:15 PM.
Old 02-06-2010, 03:18 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Definitely the 40 mil. Too much changes throughout the season to just buy and hold up front, even with the extra 5 mil.

Old 02-06-2010, 03:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Is the number of drivers on ones team still not pre set and just left to what you can afford? That was my biggest complaint from last year.

Old 02-06-2010, 03:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
option 2 for me!

can't wait for the Fantasy League to start again

Old 02-06-2010, 03:57 PM
TS Detailing Partner l Atlanta
whitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond repute
Woo Hoo!
Time to beat Bonita AGAIN this year!
I vote for option 2

Old 02-06-2010, 03:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Which ever, just as long as I get in this year.

Old 02-06-2010, 04:13 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by whitlock
Woo Hoo!
Time to beat Bonita AGAIN this year!
I vote for option 2

Old 02-06-2010, 05:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
Is the number of drivers on ones team still not pre set and just left to what you can afford? That was my biggest complaint from last year.
I don't think that has changed brother.

Old 02-06-2010, 05:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
Option 1 for me.

Old 02-06-2010, 06:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
quattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond reputequattro joe has a reputation beyond repute
Are you saying that the whole league needs to commit to the same strategy?

I thought it was just individual teams that do?

Quote:
This year there are 2 different types of team you can create. You can start with a 45.0m but not be able to change your drivers once the season gets underway, or you can have a 40.0m budget and make as many changes as you like throughout the year. All teams will be competing with one another, regardless of strategy adopted. For full details of the differences between these options, please read the how to play page.

Quick Reply: Team Speed Formula 1 Fantasy League - News and Decisions