Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

F1 News: Combined Times For Valencia Test Days

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 02:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alex
I'm more excited about Schumi running competitive lap times. If there is anyone on the grid who is guaranteed to get quicker as the year goes, it's him - and I hope he does because we need him to take points away from Mclaren.
Alex you and I agree but we have different motives

Old 02-05-2010, 05:02 PM
Teamspeed Member
Simple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by The Doctor
For all we know Ferrari could be the lightest car on the grid.
DING DING DING!! even eyebrows know they were running lighter than almost everyone else, let's see next week's time before you prancing horse whores start stamping your thongs

Kobayashi looks like a problem this season

Last edited by Simple1; 02-05-2010 at 05:06 PM.
Old 02-06-2010, 04:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
^^^
typical mcfan answer how do you know the Ferrari's are lighter? The fact is no body knows anybody's fuel load. I bet all of you Ferrari will be ahead in Bahrain.

Old 02-10-2010, 11:20 AM
Teamspeed Member
Simple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of lightSimple1 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by like.no.other
^^^
typical mcfan answer how do you know the Ferrari's are lighter? The fact is no body knows anybody's fuel load. I bet all of you Ferrari will be ahead in Bahrain.
hey I didn't say it, check out barrister's post about Ferrari themselves not being too excited about their position. Is it wrong for me to quote Ferrari themselves now?