Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

The Official Formula 1 Australia Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 03:28 AM
Teamspeed Member
TechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to beholdTechArt Dreamer is a splendid one to behold
My money is on Hamilton this year. It was last year, and it will be all of this season. The guy has talent, exciting to watch, and has a great attitude.

Can't wait for the rest of the season.

-Markus-

Old 03-16-2008, 11:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute///Milan has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, I almost cried when Kimi went off trying to pass Heiki. This race was chaos. I really hope Kimi and Ferrari can pull it together for the next race.

Old 03-16-2008, 11:12 AM
Banned
Maciej is an unknown quantity at this point
15 cars didn't finish.. this is starting to get interesting.

Old 03-16-2008, 11:13 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Yay Hamilton!

Old 03-16-2008, 11:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond reputeSteveH has a reputation beyond repute
Hamilton looks like a man possessed this season. I wouldn't be surprised if he wins 10+ races.

Old 03-16-2008, 06:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Raz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond repute
What a crazy race...I'm a big Kimi fan, and I almost lost it when he over shot Kovalainen trying to pass him. Only 7 cars finished the race, looks like all the teams have reliability issues to work on.

I was also hoping that Sebastian Bourdais kept his 4th place position. Great first outing for him.

Old 03-16-2008, 07:00 PM
CLS
Teamspeed Senior Member
CLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond repute
All I can say is I am VERY happy to see the TC taken off these cars and turning this back into a drivers championship! It would have been a different turn out if Kimi could have been in the knock out round but I think Hamilton would still have poled and won! Just look at the the driver input from inside the car video Hamilton hands down has the smooth input to the car. Kimi was very close until he started to push to hard to make up positions. All the young drivers are on top because they have the least amount of time with the TC in F1!

Old 03-16-2008, 08:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ttgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond repute
Look Ferrari development always comes late in the season which is why they always start off weak in the early parts. Kimi had said he wasn't happy with his setup most of the weekend, not to mention his issue in qualifying kept him off the front of the grid. Every team sooner or later has bad race weekends and that is all that happened with Ferrari. Kimi was pushing too hard to catch up combined with no TC and made a mistake...it happens.

This doesn't mean a whole lot with regard to the rest of the season. In fact if anything this is an indicator that the Ferraris are FAST and they have the best driver out there in terms of experience and precision except for maybe Alonso depending on who you ask. I still think Kimi is gonna win the championship but it will be done so in typical ferrari catch up at the last minute style.

Old 03-16-2008, 09:36 PM
Teamspeed's World Racer
EmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond repute
Old 03-16-2008, 11:53 PM
CLS
Teamspeed Senior Member
CLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond reputeCLS has a reputation beyond repute
I am pretty sure Mclaren/Hamilton is going to take Ferrari to the wood shed this year to make a point!

Quick Reply: The Official Formula 1 Australia Thread