Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Michael Schumacher fit to race in 2010

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 03:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
In my view he should have left a year before he actually did… its like Maradona in his last years as a player.

Schumi won it a numbers of time under different conditions, he has been titled the best ever by a few, he should leave it at that!! He is doing all kinds of driving challenges and that is great, but not back into an F1car
I would love to see him in it to win again but I think he will only disappoint… he may have the car the strategist and the team but he will not have the reflex and the speed. And you need the whole package

Old 12-22-2009, 03:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
79 days to the 1st race here in Bahrain, with or with out shumie the season is going to be fire.

Old 12-22-2009, 03:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
WOW...
only two and a half months... need to go get my tickets

Old 12-22-2009, 04:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
Schumi won it a numbers of time under different conditions, he has been titled the best ever by a few, he should leave it at that!! He is doing all kinds of driving challenges and that is great, but not back into an F1car
I would love to see him in it to win again but I think he will only disappoint… he may have the car the strategist and the team but he will not have the reflex and the speed. And you need the whole package
I Disagree, Schumi still has a few more years left in an F1 car....Even if he shows up half the driver he was, it's more than enough to make him a threat.

Old 12-22-2009, 04:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
only if its the half that runs the other cars off the track

Old 12-22-2009, 04:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
only if its the half that runs the other cars off the track
in that case we have to bring Montoya Back, those were fun days.

Old 12-22-2009, 04:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Did you hear about Montoya's crash?
he was 3rd and his team mate was 2nd... He took his teammate out and himself on the last or 2nd to last lap!!!! LMAO when I heard

Old 12-22-2009, 04:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
F1 is still boring as fvck.

Old 12-22-2009, 05:00 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Did you hear about Montoya's crash?
he was 3rd and his team mate was 2nd... He took his teammate out and himself on the last or 2nd to last lap!!!! LMAO when I heard
No surprise, I hated when Montoya drove for Mclaren. He had a propensity for not getting the car across the finish line. Guess I would have seen it if I paid any attention to NASCAR.

Old 12-22-2009, 06:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
msindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond repute
bad move...
I agree...
There is only downside to his return

Quick Reply: Michael Schumacher fit to race in 2010