Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Petit Le Mans 2009 Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2009, 02:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute

Attached Images           
Old 09-28-2009, 02:31 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mtechnik
Nice pics, Connor. I had a great time with you and your Dad.
ATL, nice meeting you. Your Lambo SL is really nice.
Nice meeting you as well. I realized after I left in a hurry that I forgot to say bye. Sorry Did you end up getting the golf cart back without getting soaked?

Old 09-28-2009, 03:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
Bwahahhwa. ^ He got soaked.

Old 09-28-2009, 03:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
I can't tell you how pissed I am that I didn't see that 7.2 GT3. No pics of my car Connor?
You missed it dude. The guy was real nice and was giving everyone rides!

Kind of hard to get pictures of your car when it was barely in the corral. I got one, but it stinks - I'll post it here soon.

BTW - You should have been up front with Misha and I for the parade lap. First car was an E39 M5, followed by an E92 M3, that SC'd ZHP, Misha's car, and another E92 M3 behind us. We got good gaps and everything.

Old 09-28-2009, 04:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
^I was behind an e30 M3 and in front of an e39 M5, we hung back and let it rip. The highlight was the rednecks cheering on my obnoxious revving and sliding. Though I picked up a little rubber on my front left tire, which was a PITA to get off.

To be honest though, not being able to go flat out was killing me on the inside. I may have to return for a track day in November.

Old 09-28-2009, 04:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LOL. Should have stayed back I guess. We were right behind the 3.0 CSL Race car so that was cool.

Old 09-28-2009, 04:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by MiniD
We were right behind the 3.0 CSL Race car so that was cool.
That I DID miss out on. Just saw it from a the pit lane

Last edited by "The JC"; 09-28-2009 at 04:20 PM.
Old 09-28-2009, 04:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
That car is sooooooooooooo loud.

Old 09-28-2009, 06:18 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
I think my shoes are still drying. hahaha

3.0 CSL

I have Rahal Letterman BMW M3 GT2 Dunlop slicks pick up stuck to my front tires too.

Old 10-11-2009, 06:50 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Omg sick pics how did I miss this? Can you say facebook fature MiniD?

Quick Reply: Petit Le Mans 2009 Pictures