Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Michael Schumacher - The STIG!

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 12:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
Yeah. It worked like a charm. Almost too good to be true.

I hope it lasts. I am willing to give up SPEED HD totally and watch all the rest of the races through that stream.
I wouldn't give up SPEED HD, but I'd definitely give up FOX HD to watch it on FilmOn.

Also, watching Schumi pilot his FXX around the Top Gear track was divine! I can't believe how insanely fast it was! The funny thing though is that the FXX made it on the leader board but the Caparo T1 was actually just as quick if not a bit faster from what I can recall, yet it was 100% street legal in the UK whereas the FXX is not.

Old 06-22-2009, 12:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
Also, when Schumi walked in just then, I could tell it was him from the body language. Anyone who really knows Schumi could have told a long time ago that it was him. He has a very recognizable gait.
It was obvious that the FXX was his too, even before they spilled the beans on who The Stig was. He has the only Nero Daytona FXX ever made.

Old 06-22-2009, 12:52 AM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
^ did you watch the top gear episode on that site?

Old 06-22-2009, 01:20 AM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
and if stig isnt schumacher, which do you think actually drove the FXX?

Old 06-22-2009, 02:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
The Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STLG
and if stig isnt schumacher, which do you think actually drove the FXX?
He drove the FXX, just not the past cars...

Old 06-22-2009, 02:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
ashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond repute
You guys must have not seen the episode. I don't wanna ruin it, but they say at the end that he wasn't the stig.

Old 06-22-2009, 03:29 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by The Doctor
He drove the FXX, just not the past cars...
they really shouldnt put the FXX time up on the wall then now should they?

Old 06-22-2009, 07:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
they really shouldnt put the FXX time up on the wall then now should they?
Makes it over a speed bump.

It fits that rule, so why not?

And I've counted three different Stigs piloting cars of power laps.

Old 06-22-2009, 08:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
^ did you watch the top gear episode on that site?
Yes, I used FilmOn HDi which is the program that Dana posted to watch Top Gear live on BBC2. It's excellent!

Old 06-22-2009, 11:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
RE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Yes, I used FilmOn HDi which is the program that Dana posted to watch Top Gear live on BBC2. It's excellent!
Im going to haveto start using this FilmOn HDi program... I usually just download it from finalgear.com...

Quick Reply: Michael Schumacher - The STIG!