Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Finally! An F1 Team With A Pair - BMW Refuses To Concede 2009 Season

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 08:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Finally! An F1 Team With A Pair - BMW Refuses To Concede 2009 Season

I love Super Mario!!

Old 06-09-2009, 08:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
This is signature material right here my friends.

Gave me goosebumps!

"I'm often asked these days if it wouldn't be better to simply stop working on the enhancement of the F1.09 and fully focus on our 2010 challenger instead. But this doesn't represent an option for us. We won't give up on the current season - far from it. We have increased our development pace and will bring significant improvements for the car to every second or third race from now on. Improvements that will also compromise enhanced versions of the twin diffuser. At the end of the season we want to be able to say: We encountered a disappointing start to the season but we succeeded in turning things around and making it back to the front end of the field." - Dr. Mario Theissen

Old 06-09-2009, 08:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
I read this yesterday on autosport and it calmed me down after reading your post about Red Bull giving up. Maybe the other teams should get together and enlist Nigel Stepney to do some of his dirty work on the Brawns.

Quick Reply: Finally! An F1 Team With A Pair - BMW Refuses To Concede 2009 Season