Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Another F1 Team Concedes Defeat To Brawn . . . RED BULL RACING??

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 03:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Another F1 Team Concedes Defeat To Brawn . . . RED BULL RACING??

Brawn's closest rival is conceding defeat.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/75953

Old 06-08-2009, 05:13 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
cant they keep this attitude to themsleves. i hate ppl that give up early on... you dont have to win it.. just pretend that you are trying

damn it if redbull is giving up, dana is not going ot attend the thread why should we watch f1 at all... just to see button show off

Last edited by Bonita; 06-08-2009 at 05:25 PM.
Old 06-08-2009, 05:20 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Wow. The one team that has a legitimate shot at making a decent season out of 2009 is conceding???

I think Max's hookers must've passed around some estrogen at those parties. What the hell is happening to F1?

Old 06-08-2009, 05:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
If it had been a French team I might have predicted the surrender.

Old 06-08-2009, 05:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister

you are funny man!

Old 06-08-2009, 06:26 PM
TS Detailing Partner l Atlanta
whitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond repute
lol so true.

Didn't see this comming from Red Bull, especially after the weekend they had. Button can't win the rest of the races.........

Old 06-08-2009, 09:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by whitlock
Button can't win the rest of the races.........
I beg to differ. I hope he doesn't but I have no doubt that he'll go on to win most of the rest of the races this season.

It really is a shame that RBR is so down in the dumps after a tremendous weekend for them. Hopefully Vettel or Webber can get past Button in at least one more race. This season is quickly becoming boring.

Old 06-08-2009, 10:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
Nice, Dana!

Originally Posted by Alzilla
I beg to differ. I hope he doesn't but I have no doubt that he'll go on to win most of the rest of the races this season.

It really is a shame that RBR is so down in the dumps after a tremendous weekend for them. Hopefully Vettel or Webber can get past Button in at least one more race. This season is quickly becoming boring.
It's disappointing to see the entertainment value of F1 diminish by so much. Jenson can't lose the title.

Old 06-08-2009, 10:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
This F1 season sucks, not for Button, but for every fan out there. This is not good for the sport!

Old 06-09-2009, 02:38 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Unfortunately, Horner is right. At almost half-way into the season Brawn has almost double the points of Red Bull. Considering the undeniably envious combination of pace, reliability and strong drivers, you have to figure that it would take an implosion of epic proportions for Red Bull to have a chance of stealing the constructors' championship.

Let's say Brawn GP stubs its toe with development of the current car and doesn't podium for two races with Red Bull scoring full points, all Brawn has to do is go back to the spec they had in Turkey to find reliability and pace to stay ahead of Red Bull. Even if they run that car for the rest of the season, Red Bull would have to jump leaps and bounds with their development to surpass Brawn.

Quick Reply: Another F1 Team Concedes Defeat To Brawn . . . RED BULL RACING??