Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Official Turkish GP FOX Network Banter Thread [NO SPOILERS!]

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 03:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Tuuner would be proud...
Hey! Those are my daughters you are putting in the same sentance with that deviant.

Old 06-07-2009, 03:48 PM
Official Bowel Mover
TommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
I noticed that too. Pretty disappointing on my projection screen.
you pull out a cable to watch the tv and post here?

Old 06-07-2009, 03:49 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
PRS29 is a jewel in the roughPRS29 is a jewel in the roughPRS29 is a jewel in the roughPRS29 is a jewel in the roughPRS29 is a jewel in the roughPRS29 is a jewel in the roughPRS29 is a jewel in the roughPRS29 is a jewel in the roughPRS29 is a jewel in the roughPRS29 is a jewel in the roughPRS29 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Guest
It obviously varies from track to track given the length of the pit lane.
Just referring to this particular track.

Its not only dependent on the pit lane, but the length of the track, as well as how fast each car laps that track.

Teamspeed Junior Member
EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Kaz in 4th?

Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Kaz hasn't stopped yet.

Old 06-07-2009, 03:50 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
I think Ferrari will compress the field and both end up in the points.
you mean I wish Ferrari will compress the field and both end up in the points

Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bonita
how can the answer to this question be a spoiler

maybe 5... gray tt .. the doctore... quatro .. and alzilla just to say hi
Originally Posted by The Doctor
The signal for FOX is 720p but it doesn't look that sharp.
I thought "The Doctor" was in the US - did he get a link?

Originally Posted by TommyBahama
no the pit stop clock starts once the car is stopped, then ends when the car pulls away
I meant the total time to make a stop, as in Pit In, the stop itself, and Pit Out.

Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Hamilton actually passed a Ferrari??? I haven't seen that happen in damn near 6 months!

Teamspeed Pro
I do wish! I own both of them.

Teamspeed Pro
Sorry I missed the big 10K Alzilla.

Quick Reply: Official Turkish GP FOX Network Banter Thread [NO SPOILERS!]