Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Eto’o Talks about F1

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 04:26 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
Eto’o Talks about F1

PUMA athlete Samuel Eto’o took time away from training with Barcelona Football Club to visit PUMA Formula One teams during practise sessions for the Spanish Grand Prix in Barcelona on Sunday.

Our very own Anthony Davidson caught up with Samuel and asked him some questions:

How long have you been a fan of Formula One?

I’ve been a fan since the age of reason, since I started to think

What is it about Formula One that excites you?

I can summarise with speed, but its also about the way that they drive, the cars, the drivers themselves, how they can overtake and how they can brake at such speed

What is the fastest car you have ever driven? and are you able to tell us really how fast you went…legally?

Of course, I’ve always been driving in a legal way. I had the opportunity to drive in Germany but still within certain limits. I cannot tell which is the fastest car in absolute terms because very small cars can also be very fast and very powerful

If you weren’t a World Class footballer, would you have liked to be Formula One driver?

I would have loved it!

Who do you think experiences more pressure, someone taking a penalty in a Champions League final or a driver on the verge of winning a tight championship in the last race of the season, sitting on the front row of the grid at the start of a Grand Prix in Abu Dhabi?

I think that scoring a penalty in a the final of a Champions League is the most exciting thing

Would you like to see a Formula 1 GP in Africa?

I would really like that and hope that it’s going to happen. It will be very good for the continent to be associated with this sport and these really fast cars. It will also be very good for the sport, there’s already been a race in Morocco, the WDCC, and that’s a good sign

How much has Lewis Hamilton becoming the first black Formula 1 World Champion been good for the sport?

Lewis Hamilton wining the World Championship proved to the world that it’s not a matter of colour or race, but that anyone can win. It shows the that the human race doesn’t have boundaries, doesn’t have colours and Lewis Hamilton has also helped in a certain way the African or so called coloured people to remove the idea that there is people more privileged and that colour doesn’t matter.

Which one of the Barcelona team would make the best Formula 1 driver in your opinion?

Abidal, he drives very fast!
Source
PUMA Motorsport Eto’o takes a break at the Spanish Grand Prix

This is dedicated to DANA

Attached Images   
Old 06-05-2009, 04:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
You forgot this part of the interview Bo!

Do you intend to stay with Barca in 2010?

Oh heck no! I'm gonna transfer to McLaren.

Old 06-05-2009, 04:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Ok. I didn't want to have to bust this out but you leave me no choice.

Photographic evidence!!

Old 06-05-2009, 05:23 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
etoo is so much win.

Old 06-05-2009, 06:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Who is this guy?

Old 06-05-2009, 07:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Popular soccer player and Bonita's crush.

Old 06-05-2009, 07:18 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Who is this guy?
I take it you don't like fotball?

Old 06-05-2009, 07:20 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
Popular soccer player and Bonita's crush.
now he has a family

Attached Images  
Old 06-05-2009, 07:22 PM
Bo means business
but guess who like barca and probably Etoo

Attached Images  
Old 06-05-2009, 08:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by strebo
I take it you don't like fotball?
I like it, I just don't follow it in any way, shape, or form.

Quick Reply: Eto’o Talks about F1