Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

CondorCGT Nurburgring 24hrs report and pictures

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 01:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for sharing all the pics and your experience with us, Jaber! Was Sabine on your team?

Old 06-03-2009, 03:38 AM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Thanks for sharing all the pics and your experience with us, Jaber! Was Sabine on your team?
Thanks No I wasnt with Sabine she drove a Porsche RSR and the pit Box was next to us

Old 06-03-2009, 09:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Oh ok, gotcha. Very cool that you got to meet her!

Old 06-03-2009, 11:30 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CondorCGT
:lol: I dont think I am good enough for the Manthey Porsche or the R8 LMS but I sure think I can drive a better car then the Honda
I hope one day I will be able to fight for the top 10 positions as you know its not at all easy most people have a problem in the night but I enjoy it very much its only when I am sleepy is when I should stop driving
you`ve never tried it so far
from personal experience I can tell that it`s not easy to fly for a living - you did it... and some more
so yeah,I`m still looking forward to seeing you in one of the top overall ranks

Originally Posted by Alzilla
Oh ok, gotcha. Very cool that you got to meet her!
+ staying at her mom`s hotel...that`s UBER cool

did you ever ask her how she got into professional race driving?

I mean,back then it was probably a lot more difficult to be taken seriously as a women

Old 06-03-2009, 06:44 PM
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by E\C\B
you`ve never tried it so far
from personal experience I can tell that it`s not easy to fly for a living - you did it... and some more
so yeah,I`m still looking forward to seeing you in one of the top overall ranks

That is very true I have never driven an RSR nor an R8 LMS but I drove and raced GT3 Cup cars. For me flying is normal I think flying Fast jets for the past 15 years have an effect on how I look at it
I am still hopeful that I will be able to drive with the Big boys to fight for a top positions

+ staying at her mom`s hotel...that`s UBER cool

did you ever ask her how she got into professional race driving?

I mean,back then it was probably a lot more difficult to be taken seriously as a women
The story I have heard was that they used to drive to Adenau through the Nurburgring and living not so far from a race track it was only logical that they will get involved in motorsport

Last edited by CondorCGT; 06-05-2009 at 08:56 AM.
Old 06-03-2009, 07:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
That looks like a ton of fun & awesome pics

Old 06-04-2009, 08:15 PM
Originally Posted by BMWRacer13
That looks like a ton of fun & awesome pics
Glad you enjoyed them

Old 06-04-2009, 09:17 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
So I have to ask. Were you on the track at the same time as Sabine? If so, were you able to follow her for any segments to watch her lines and braking points?

That looked like so much fun. I must attend this event at some point in my life, hopefully sooner than later

Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to not only share your experience with the race, but also for taking the time to answer everyone's questions.

Old 06-05-2009, 08:55 AM
Originally Posted by BigE
So I have to ask. Were you on the track at the same time as Sabine? If so, were you able to follow her for any segments to watch her lines and braking points?

That looked like so much fun. I must attend this event at some point in my life, hopefully sooner than later

Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to not only share your experience with the race, but also for taking the time to answer everyone's questions.
Attending the Nurburgring will be very memorable the atmosphere is just great you can see that in the pictures. I was hoping to take more pictures but as you know I was driving as well as I needed every minute to rest There should be some more pictures coming from friends I shall post them as soon as I have them
I was on the track and I had been overtaken by Sabine many times To follow her is nearly impossible in a Honda Civic But she promisad me one day she will take me for a fast lap around the ring
Sir It gives great pleasure to answer to all who view this thread And am I honored by all the kind words here

Old 06-21-2009, 09:15 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing Jaber, what an experience ! I know you must have enjoyed every second of that....fantastic ! Glad you had a great time and got through 24hrs safe....what a thrill to do that

Always enjoy your threads Jaber, say hello to everyone back home and my best regards to them all

Quick Reply: CondorCGT Nurburgring 24hrs report and pictures