Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Guess The Track

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2009, 07:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by quattro joe
Can everyone play? As in can I post a pic for everyone to guess the track?
I think so!

Old 05-30-2009, 07:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
Of course.

Old 05-30-2009, 07:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Guest
Btw, I meant "Close but no cigar" then "respekt"

NOT, "close but no respect"

That was somewhat ambiguous.

I'm thinking of a good one; I want to get something that's sort of a tricky feature of an obvious and well-known track that won't be a dead giveaway.
Understood, something like eau rouge would be a little easy.

Old 05-30-2009, 08:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
Understood, something like eau rouge would be a little easy.
Now what would make you think of that?

I could never get a pic of what I wanted to do; some of you may know the story behind it anyway. I remember reading at some point, somewhere (may have been a magazine story about the 'ring, or Ben Lovejoy's "Ringers" website) about a steep road (almost like a runaway truck ramp) leading away from the 180 degree corner before the Karussell.

https://teamspeed.com/forums/attachm...1&d=1243729684

Attached Images  
Old 05-30-2009, 08:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Smile

In the above post (sorry for the double post - I suck at attaching pics), the road is off to the right of the frame. Apparently this road was once rumored to be a 'ring "shortcut." My "knowledge" of this particular piece of pavement ends there.

Old 05-30-2009, 09:34 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
hmm, no idea

Old 05-30-2009, 09:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atl
hmm, No Idea
Oh, hai.

Old 05-30-2009, 11:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
It the turn right before the Karussell, I know that much from video games. its right after the kink at Klostertal and it is a low to medium braking zone be fore you get a good run up the hill towards the Karussell.

EDIT: Caracclota-Karuesell, I'll admit I was forced to google a little, but that's my final answer.

Old 05-31-2009, 12:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Wink

I remember reading at some point, somewhere about a steep road (almost like a runaway truck ramp) leading away from the 180 degree corner before the Karussell.

https://teamspeed.com/forums/attachm...1&d=1243729684
In the above post (sorry for the double post - I suck at attaching pics), the road is off to the right of the frame. Apparently this road was once rumored to be a 'ring "shortcut." My "knowledge" of this particular piece of pavement ends there.
Originally Posted by JC919
It the turn right before the Karussell, I know that much from video games. its right after the kink at Klostertal and it is a low to medium braking zone be fore you get a good run up the hill towards the Karussell.

EDIT: Caracclota-Karuesell, I'll admit I was forced to google a little, but that's my final answer.
I already gave all that info away; I was just curious if anyone knew anything about that short road - if you look at the track on google maps you can see that it looks like it rejoins after Hohe Acht.

Old 05-31-2009, 01:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
I already gave all that info away; I was just curious if anyone knew anything about that short road - if you look at the track on google maps you can see that it looks like it rejoins after Hohe Acht.
Oh, no clue then.

Quick Reply: Guess The Track