Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

F1 - Memories of How The Grid Used To Be! [VIDEO]

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 03:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
F1 - Memories of How The Grid Used To Be! [VIDEO]

Silver and Red going at it. Those were the days . . . .

YouTube - Formula1 2007 Chinese Grand Prix-Start

Old 04-21-2009, 04:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
I like the fact that things have been shaken up. Its much more interesting having teams other than those two going for the win.

Old 04-21-2009, 09:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
I like the fact that things have been shaken up. Its much more interesting having teams other than those two going for the win.
I agree. I really like the way this season has been going so far. It's been one of the most interesting starts in decades!

2007 was a good year though. I still remember the race at the Hungaroring (or maybe it was the Nurburgring) when it rained horribly and 8 drivers spun out in the same hairpin within a lap or two of each other. I think it was Heikki who almost crashed into the crane that had come out to pick the cars out of the gravel! I remember Hamilton being pissed that he didn't get put back on the track first since he was the only one who had kept his engine running. Didn't really matter though because they red flagged the race anyway.

Old 04-22-2009, 02:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
I agree. I really like the way this season has been going so far. It's been one of the most interesting starts in decades!

2007 was a good year though. I still remember the race at the Hungaroring (or maybe it was the Nurburgring) when it rained horribly and 8 drivers spun out in the same hairpin within a lap or two of each other. I think it was Heikki who almost crashed into the crane that had come out to pick the cars out of the gravel! I remember Hamilton being pissed that he didn't get put back on the track first since he was the only one who had kept his engine running. Didn't really matter though because they red flagged the race anyway.
That was the race where Lewis beached his car in the gravel.

Old 04-22-2009, 04:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
What a difference a few months makes last season's minnows are this seasons favorites *sigh* at least its entertaining and unpredictable

Old 04-22-2009, 11:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
That was the race where Lewis beached his car in the gravel.
Exactly, what a great race!