Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

F1 - The Official Bahrain Grand Prix Practice, Qualifying and Race Banter Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 03:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Do you guys remember how Schumi used to give his team incredible feedback on the car and make all the right calls? Is there anyone like that left? I doubt it.

Old 04-24-2009, 03:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by like.no.other
it's so funny to hear the Arabic commentators struggling to translate the technical terms ..... one of them just called the diffuser "the air plow"
Being bilingual is cool.

Believe it or not, I speak, read and write fluent Korean. No joke.

Old 04-24-2009, 03:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Massa look clynical.

Old 04-24-2009, 03:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
Do you guys remember how Schumi used to give his team incredible feedback on the car and make all the right calls? Is there anyone like that left? I doubt it.
Yeah Schumi is a genius.... the closest driver we have on the grid is Alonso he's already proven with a great car he can be champion albeit he has to be the #1 driver and have the full support of the team plus his need to have his ego stroked

Old 04-24-2009, 03:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
Being bilingual is cool.

That's amazing here in Bahrain we're taught two languages from pre school so it's not much of an achievement but to learn a language latter on is a feat worth respect ( I'm assuming you learned Korean on you're mission) .... Fyi being bilingual makes you a quasi genius

Old 04-24-2009, 03:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
The turn out for the Bahrain GP this season is huge in comparison to previous years ..... the main grandstand has been sold out for over a month that's something unprecedented here Go Bahrain

Old 04-24-2009, 03:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
The Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
Being bilingual is cool.

How do the Korean women react? Must be the center of attention.

Old 04-24-2009, 03:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by like.no.other
That's amazing here in Bahrain we're taught two languages from pre school so it's not much of an achievement but to learn a language latter on is a feat worth respect ( I'm assuming you learned Korean on you're mission) .... Fyi being bilingual makes you a quasi genius
Yes. I went to South Korea on my mission when I was 19 and spent 2 years there. I did not become fully bilingual on my mission though. I just happened to marry a Korean gal after my mission and for the past 17-years I have had really good practice!

Old 04-24-2009, 03:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by The Doctor
How do the Korean women react? Must be the center of attention.
Ha! See above post.

Old 04-24-2009, 03:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Nearly a half-hour in and not a single hot lap.

Quick Reply: F1 - The Official Bahrain Grand Prix Practice, Qualifying and Race Banter Thread