Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Hamilton Claims He Was Told To Lie to Stewards

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2009, 01:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
And it makes Lewis look like a total moron.
F1 is the form of motor sport that revolves around drama. This is just one of many things to come during this season. So in the end it really isn't that big a deal.

PS - personal bias may have had something to do with this comment.

Old 04-03-2009, 02:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Over_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond reputeOver_Under has a reputation beyond repute
F1 and drama go hand in hand. Every year we have something like this going on. Two years ago we had love quarrel between ALO and HAM. Then there was McLarengate going on in the background. And who could forget Mossley's Nazi fetis free for all LOL!!! Last year we had cut throat McLaren v. Ferrari competition on track, and Kubica whinning off track. But here we go again this year, starting it off with McLaren and using a team member to save face for Lewis. Makes sense, but they handled it so poorly. They just need to focus on their drive and finding a second and a half to add to their pace. I know they'll find it, question is how long will it take?

Old 04-03-2009, 02:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
This will be my last post in this thread as I already have three previous. In my opinion LH just needs to get in his car and let his skill do the talking for him. It is unfortunate that the press in his own country has been so rotten towards him, but I think he can use this as motivation. Although, if he doesn't and Kimi, Vettel, or Kubica get the win, I'll be fine with the outcome.

Old 04-03-2009, 04:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
F1 is the form of motor sport that revolves around drama. This is just one of many things to come during this season. So in the end it really isn't that big a deal.

PS - personal bias may have had something to do with this comment.
took the words out of my mouth plus post all you want on a thread there's no limit

Old 04-03-2009, 04:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
The Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
I have a feeling that if Vettel was in this situation he would say sorry for making the mistake of lying...

I still like Hamilton nevertheless. Everybody is human, right?

Old 04-03-2009, 05:39 PM
Teamspeed Member
Gary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond reputeGary (FL) has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Doctor
I have a feeling that if Vettel was in this situation he would say sorry for making the mistake of lying...

I still like Hamilton nevertheless. Everybody is human, right?
Only one thing wrong with that statement........

Vettel would not have lied in the first place...

Old 04-03-2009, 05:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gary (FL)
Only one thing wrong with that statement........

Vettel would not have lied in the first place...
That's true. He's an honest kid and I can respect that. I like Hamilton too but I don't see why he/they lied at all. They really didn't have anything to hide.