Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

F1 - The Official Team Speed F1 Fantasy League Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2009 | 07:53 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
WOWZA! 40 participants?! That's got to be some kind of record . New guys, remmeber to put a name to your team in the participants thread!

Btw, with 40participants we're the sixth biggest league on that site

Last edited by strebo; 03-27-2009 at 08:00 AM.
Old 03-27-2009 | 10:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
wow I never expected it to hit 40! I wonder how many will follow through

Old 03-27-2009 | 11:40 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Just about 20 minutes left to set your lineups!

I wonder how many players will grab Nico Rosberg - I know I did.

And with Lewis doing so poorly, he can't really anchor a team any more - you almost must have a Ferrari driver and Lewis if you want to keep him.

But I am a Lewis fan and am willing to go down with the ship!!

GET THOSE LINEUPS SET GUYS AND GALS!!!

Old 03-27-2009 | 11:45 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Up to 42 participants!!! Many getting in under the wire.

Old 03-27-2009 | 11:49 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
Any final thoughts guys and gals before the deadline in 15 minutes??

Here is my final lineup:

Lewis Hamilton - I'm willing to go down with the ship.

Kimi Raikonnen - Must have someone that has a CHANCE of winning, plus need fastest lap points.

Nico Rosberg - Fastest in testing and just looked really quick. No mechanical issues either.

Jenson Button - Yes. I am jumping on the Brawn GP band wagon, you'd be crazy not to.

I dropped Vettel because of mechanical issues all day yesterday (but when he was running he was great). And I dropped Kubica because he couldn't get his car setup right either - plus I ran out of points by adding Kimi.

What do you guys and gals think???

Old 03-27-2009 | 11:50 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
Just about 20 minutes left to set your lineups!

I wonder how many players will grab Nico Rosberg - I know I did.

And with Lewis doing so poorly, he can't really anchor a team any more - you almost must have a Ferrari driver and Lewis if you want to keep him.

But I am a Lewis fan and am willing to go down with the ship!!

GET THOSE LINEUPS SET GUYS AND GALS!!!
Thats the money question.....You know that Lewis can perform anyway ...so It's a fine line....I'm keeping him.

Old 03-27-2009 | 11:58 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
If you look only at strategy - and not allegiences - it may be smart to drop Lewis. If he does poorly in the first few races his money value will sharply drop. Then he can be picked up much cheaper by the time they hit Europe and he starts winning. Something to think about.

I have way too much allegience for Lewis to be strategical.

Old 03-27-2009 | 12:00 PM
|
Teamspeed Pro
Can someone help me with GMT time? I think it is only 4:00 pm GMT. So we actually have 1 more hour to make our picks final.

Sorry about that.

Old 03-27-2009 | 12:02 PM
|
Teamspeed Pro
IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!

All picks must be in by 10:00 am PST Friday (5:00 pm GMT). I miscalculated the GMT time difference.

So everyone has one more hour to run out and pick up Nico and Jenson/Ruebens!!

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

Old 03-27-2009 | 12:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I hate to say it I'm going to give Lewis 3 races to prove that he's worth hanging onto on my roster. He'll still be my favorite driver even if he's not in my lineup, but I want to win the league too! Hopefully the practice was all smoke and mirrors...

Quick Reply: F1 - The Official Team Speed F1 Fantasy League Discussion Thread