Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

F1 - The Official Team Speed F1 Fantasy League Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2009, 10:17 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
PPM = Points per million
Green = Top 5
Red = Bottom 5

I've used this information to secure 47th place in the league ... use at your own risk.

Attached Images  
Attached Images
File Type: pdf
FantasyF1_PPM.pdf (28.3 KB, 37 views)
Old 05-25-2009, 11:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by EMart
PPM = Points per million
Green = Top 5
Red = Bottom 5

I've used this information to secure 47th place in the league ... use at your own risk.
Nice first post! Glad you are enjoying the leauge.

Be sure to join the Banter thread for each upcoming race.

Old 05-26-2009, 11:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Here is the question I have for you guys.

I currently have this team:

Button
Barrichello
Massa
Kimi
Rosberg

Is it best to keep Barrichello and Button or swap Barrichello for Vettel? I have the reserve budget to do a 1 for 1 Barrichello for Vettel.

Will Vettel regain his form in Turkey and push Button at all??

Let me know what your opinion is and why.

Old 05-26-2009, 12:45 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
Here is the question I have for you guys.

I currently have this team:

Button
Barrichello
Massa
Kimi
Rosberg

Is it best to keep Barrichello and Button or swap Barrichello for Vettel? I have the reserve budget to do a 1 for 1 Barrichello for Vettel.

Will Vettel regain his form in Turkey and push Button at all??

Let me know what your opinion is and why.
If Vettel were any more consistent at this point I would say it wouldn't hurt, but with his performance lately I wouldn't do it. You know with Brawn you have a better than even shot of qualifying positions, podium finishes, etc. not to mention the lap points. Vettel crashing out in Monaco made absolutely no sense at all. I wouldn't do it.

Old 05-26-2009, 12:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Gobbles
If Vettel were any more consistent at this point I would say it wouldn't hurt, but with his performance lately I wouldn't do it. You know with Brawn you have a better than even shot of qualifying positions, podium finishes, etc. not to mention the lap points. Vettel crashing out in Monaco made absolutely no sense at all. I wouldn't do it.
I agree with you brother. I decided against the Vettel move. I may rue the day!!

I dropped Rosberg and picked up Trulli. I now have .20 reserve.

So now my lineup is:

Button
Barrichello
Kimi
Massa
Trulli

Basically, if any of my guys crash or fail to finish the race for any reason, I have no chance.

Absolutely no room for error. Unlike TB who scores 800+ points when 2 of his drivers crash . . . Punk.

Old 05-26-2009, 10:39 PM
Official Bowel Mover
TommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister

Basically, if any of my guys crash or fail to finish the race for any reason, I have no chance.

Absolutely no room for error. Unlike TB who scores 800+ points when 2 of his drivers crash . . . Punk.
not this time, the race has too few laps to make the 9 driver lineup worth the risk w/o a brawn driver included.

Old 05-28-2009, 03:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
The next four F1 races (Turkey, Britian, Germany, Hungary) are being televised on FOX in the U.S. and will not be on SPEED. The races will be tape-delayed and not telecast live on FOX. Practice and qualifying will be shown live on SPEED as usual and will not be affected.

Those of us in the U.S. would likely prefer to watch these races on FOX because it is guaranteed to be on - unlike the spotty Internet streams lately - and it will be broadcast in full HD and Dolby 5.1 SS. But this will prevent us from watching it live and participating in the live banter threads.

Thus, for the next 4 races we will have 2 race banter threads. One will be for those who want to watch it live. The other will be for those who want to watch on FOX.

I will start up the 2 race banter threads just after qualifying for each race.

Please be careful not to post any spoilers in the FOX race banter thread.

This is the best solution I could come up with. If there are any other suggestions, I am happy to entertain them.

Thanks!

Dana

Old 05-28-2009, 05:02 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
^^^

This really sucks...gona miss you guys

Old 05-29-2009, 12:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Old 05-30-2009, 01:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
My current squad is as follows.

Massa.
Alonzo.
Kimi.
Button.

Now for the duration of the season I'm keeping Kimi and Button. Alonzo and Massa are up for sale, but I would like to start making some actual points.

Quick Reply: F1 - The Official Team Speed F1 Fantasy League Discussion Thread