Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

***The Official Australian GP Race Weekend Banter Thread [SPOILERS]***

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2009, 11:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ Vettel Knew that Kubica had him for pace, and with three laps to go he had no chance. He should've accepted his defeat and opted for 3rd place. On the other hand Kubica should've thought that with his pace he could've still outrun him with three laps to go instead of pushing closer to him when Vettel was committed by breaking earlier.

Old 03-29-2009, 11:42 AM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
^^^
i couldnt believe it myself, Lucky Hami hehe

Old 03-29-2009, 11:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
I think I've read this before.......This post is brought to you by the letter

Attached Images  
Old 03-29-2009, 11:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond reputeMayoof has a reputation beyond repute
What a shame. With that much confidence he could be on course to putting a great challenge next weekend. But you never know, he could still pull a "Hamilton".

Old 03-29-2009, 11:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
ferrarichat.com had only 454 replies in their banter thread. We had over 1,400!
Originally Posted by alkyoneus
but then again TS RULES

Old 03-29-2009, 11:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mayoof
^^^ Vettel Knew that Kubica had him for pace, and with three laps to go he had no chance. He should've accepted his defeat and opted for 3rd place. On the other hand Kubica should've thought that with his pace he could've still outrun him with three laps to go instead of pushing closer to him when Vettel was committed by breaking earlier.
I respectfully disagree. Vettel had a fantastic pace throughout the race and nobody could touch him for speed, including Button, for most of the race. Towards the end when his tires started going and Kubica was fighting him, Vettel did what any driver in his position probably would've done and fought for his position. It just didn't pay off for either driver this time...

Oh well, at least I cut them both from my fantasy team!

Old 03-29-2009, 11:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like Trulli kind of got screwed over, but things like this happen. The 25 second penalty really hurt him (dropping him from 3rd to 12th) but he had a great pace throughout the race so I'm sure he can recover a bit during the rest of the season.

Old 03-29-2009, 12:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by BigE
I really wish I could have watched the race and bantered with you guys, but I had to be up early and out the door this morning for some local auto racing at Infineon. I will look forward to banter during the next race.
How was the racing at Infineon? That sounds like a fun and worthy excuse to get out of watching the race with us.

Old 03-29-2009, 12:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by like.no.other
but then again TS RULES
We're so hedge!

Old 03-29-2009, 12:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by like.no.other
I think I've read this before.......This post is brought to you by the letter
As soon as I posted that and saw your post, I saw that coming. Sorry bud!

Quick Reply: ***The Official Australian GP Race Weekend Banter Thread [SPOILERS]***