Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

News in brief

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2008, 04:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
News in brief

Force India, the F1 squad owned by Indian billionaire Vijay Mallya, has teamed up with the World Series by Renault outfit Draco.

The collaboration, revealed when Draco's 2009 car was in Brescia unveiled in Force India colours, will see Mallya's team 'observe the emergent drivers' from the junior single seater series.

"The world of F1 has changed, drivers are recruited very young and this project with Force India is ideal for both," said Draco team owner Adriano Morini.

-Meanwhile, the new Formula Two series has confirmed the addition of Alex Brundle. Son of former F1 racer turned commentator Martin, Alex graduated from the Formula Palmer Audi championship after finishing sixth in the standings.

"I have obviously known Martin for many years and I have seen firsthand the speed and determination of Alex during his time in FPA," MSV CEO Jonathan Palmer stated.
"He is, without doubt, one of Britain’s rising young talents and I'm very pleased to welcome him to the 2009 Formula Two line-up.”

- Away from the rising talent to one driver who has certainly 'made it'. 2008 Formula One World Champion Lewis Hamilton's special edition of 'My Story' has become the nation's best selling sports book on the run up to Christmas.

In the week ending last Saturday, it sold 12,712 copies, outselling the books by Jamie Carragher and Sir Bobby Charlton, and putting it at number 13 in the Sunday Times top 20 hardback non-fiction chart.

E.A, Source: GMM / F2
© CAPSIS International