Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Ferrari to be first to reveal 2009 car

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2008, 04:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
Ferrari to be first to reveal 2009 car

Ferrari looks set to be the first team to unveil its 2009 car, according to reports in the Italian press.

La Gazzetta dello Sport claims the Maranello-based outfit will reveal its F2009 at Fiorano in the middle of January.

The most likely date is January 15, the same day that Toyota is scheduled to reveal images of its TF109.

On the following day, the new McLaren will be launched at its Woking headquarters, and on January 19 the 2009-specification Williams and Renault cars will be test-debuted in Portugal.

On January 20, BMW Sauber's F1.
09 will run for the first time at Valencia's Ricardo Tormo circuit.

Red Bull does not plan to begin testing its RB5 until February, and Force India will wait until March.

Source: GMM
© CAPSIS International

Attached Images  
Old 12-25-2008, 02:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Good to know. The anticipation is killing me! The first race of the season in Melbourne can't come soon enough!!!

Old 12-25-2008, 04:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
tell me about it! 91 days and counting....... I can't wait for the race and the first F1 banter thread of the 2009 season

Old 12-25-2008, 11:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by like.no.other
tell me about it! 91 days and counting....... I can't wait for the race and the first F1 banter thread of the 2009 season
I have a hunch that once the banter threads start going again, my post count will double or even triple in a hurry.

Old 12-25-2008, 10:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Alzilla
I have a hunch that once the banter threads start going again, my post count will double or even triple in a hurry.
I'd say at least 30% of my post count were from those three threads

Old 12-25-2008, 10:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
haha I agree with just the two banter threads I was a part of my post count went way uppp even though it's nothing to talk about. So please pardon my ignorance but I need an update:

1. So are these spec engines a reality and when? next year?
2. Is it this season we will see no aero and all the cars look the same?
3. Are the KERS systems going to be in effect this season?

Sorry for the lack of knowledge I watch racing and try not to focus all of my attention on the rule changes because they generally just piss me off so please if anyone could update me quick...

Old 12-25-2008, 10:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond repute
the motor has to last for 3 race weekend's in 2009,i think spec engines start 2010,dont think they will look the same and the Kers thing is later down the road.

Old 12-25-2008, 11:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
haha I agree with just the two banter threads I was a part of my post count went way uppp even though it's nothing to talk about. So please pardon my ignorance but I need an update:

1. So are these spec engines a reality and when? next year?
2. Is it this season we will see no aero and all the cars look the same?
3. Are the KERS systems going to be in effect this season?

Sorry for the lack of knowledge I watch racing and try not to focus all of my attention on the rule changes because they generally just piss me off so please if anyone could update me quick...
1. the spec engines are not a reality yet. negotiations are still going but don't expect to see them in the next 2 seasons.

2. the 2009 season rules standardized most of the aero and added slick tires
the cars will look very similar.

3. KERS should be in effect at Melbourne but it might be delayed a couple of races if all the kinks are not ironed out in time.

more info available at this link https://teamspeed.com/forums/pit-sto...proposals.html

And please feel free to ask questions at any time that's what we're here for

Last edited by like.no.other; 12-26-2008 at 12:12 AM.
Old 12-26-2008, 02:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks fellas...

Old 12-26-2008, 02:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
YESSS I'm finally a TeamSpeed Pro...