Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Claeys Jelle Automotive Artwork

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2013, 11:15 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
AutomotiveArtwork is an unknown quantity at this point
Claeys Jelle Automotive Artwork

As the title says, I (try) to make automotive artworks.
So, in the first place, I draw cars for my self, but I also do a lot of work on demand for proud owners or enthousiasts!

Some of my recent works:

For more info, there's the "private message" button, if you want to stay updated there's the facebook page!

THANKS FOR WATCHING!!

Old 10-26-2013, 06:35 PM
Teamspeed Member
ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Really cool! Keep up the good work!

Old 10-29-2013, 04:52 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Doug Porcaro is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks great!

Old 12-26-2013, 11:51 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Let's post a little update here, i've been busy!

Old 12-26-2013, 01:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
love ur work. do you do paper only or other materials? i have a large paining on cf. i think it maybe something you want to consider should you want to explore

Old 12-26-2013, 01:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Very cool! I like the style. Keep posting more pics when I create more.

If the carbon fiber thing interests you, there are many places online that you can buy just flat pieces of carbon. It is a cool idea

Old 12-28-2013, 04:46 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Hey guys,

Thnx, i like the carbon thing!

But... i'm not so excited about drawing/painting on it, just give me the good old paper!

Old 12-30-2013, 03:15 PM
Teamspeed Member
Jireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enoughJireh Customs will become famous soon enough
PM Sent

Old 12-31-2013, 06:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
The rear shots look awesome. You should do a 930 with whale tail in maritime blue with those wide fenders .....

Old 05-10-2014, 08:32 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Some additions to the collection!

Quick Reply: Claeys Jelle Automotive Artwork