Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Mixtography - First-Ever Photoshoot

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2013, 11:17 AM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
Mixtography - First-Ever Photoshoot

Two of my greatest interests, cars and photography, came together yesterday when I had the opportunity for my first photoshoot with a friend's car, a blue 240SX/180SX conversion. It was a great day and I hope that more opportunities like this appear in the near future.

All of my automotive photography can be found on my Facebook page, MIXTOGRAPHY, so please check it out and give it a Like!

Again, this was my first shoot so any and all feedback is appreciated.

Old 08-12-2013, 12:02 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
Nice pics!

Old 08-12-2013, 12:25 PM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks a lot! I should be able to post the rest from other locations tonight or tomorrow.

Old 08-13-2013, 04:49 PM
Posts in the nude.
Here are some shots from the second half of the shoot at the more, in my opinion, interesting locations.

And the link to the whole album, for those of you interested: Tyler's 240SX/180SX