Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Gyzmo 7 Photography

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2013, 07:56 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Gyzmo 7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Gyzmo 7 Photography

So I guess after introducing myself, I'm in the right place to introduce my work

Here is the last shooting I've made with some friends :

Old 08-08-2013, 08:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like a Pagani, but hard to tell, the pictures are so tiny......

Old 08-08-2013, 09:33 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Is it forbidden to post thumbnail ? Because it's clickable so you just have to click on the one you like to see it in full size

Old 08-08-2013, 10:10 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Gyzmo 7
Is it forbidden to post thumbnail ? Because it's clickable so you just have to click on the one you like to see it in full size
When you click on the picture, it pulls up a thumbnail. They are tiny pictures.

Old 08-08-2013, 10:19 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by TheStigSC
When you click on the picture, it pulls up a thumbnail. They are tiny pictures.
Ok... I didn't know that the forum blocks the thumbnails...
These pics are 1024 wide, so not tiny at all.

How can I post images without thumbnails ?

Old 08-08-2013, 01:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Go to your image in full viewing (1024) and right click and select "Copy Image URL". Than on here type [img] paste the url here [/img] for each image. I was telling you the pics you posted are tiny even when opened (the thumbnails) because they are. The actual pics I'm sure are 1024 but these you posted are not.

Old 08-08-2013, 02:06 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
DebruxxxLambo is on a distinguished roadDebruxxxLambo is on a distinguished road
Love the zonda !!!

Old 08-08-2013, 02:21 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by TheStigSC
Go to your image in full viewing (1024) and right click and select "Copy Image URL". Than on here type [img] paste the url here [/img] for each image. I was telling you the pics you posted are tiny even when opened (the thumbnails) because they are. The actual pics I'm sure are 1024 but these you posted are not.
Yeah I understand, thanks.
I'll repost the pics with [img] [/img].

Old 08-08-2013, 02:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Gyzmo 7
Yeah I understand, thanks.
I'll repost the pics with [img] [/img].
Idk if you use it or not, but I recommend getting a Flickr. That's where I post all my high-res images. It's nice because you can use their share feature and copy it over to here and then just delete everything but the url and put [img][/img] around it and have huge resolutions and the forum will resize it for you

Old 08-08-2013, 02:55 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
I have a flickr but just a free one and it's almost full, thus I just post 1 pic/car on it.
I'll do it the way you said before, that's no big deal

Quick Reply: Gyzmo 7 Photography