Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

SethLaidacker Photography

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2013, 11:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

Old 08-12-2013, 10:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Supercars on State Street --- just the beginning of these photos

See more at the links in my signature!

Old 08-12-2013, 10:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
2 Shelby Cobras

Dodge Viper ACR

Corvettes

Ron Capps' NAPA Funny Car

Gallardo Superleggera

Mclaren MP4 and Porsche Carrera GT

Ferrari F430 Racecar

More at the links in my signature.

Old 08-12-2013, 11:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
thanks for posting !

Old 08-12-2013, 01:30 PM
Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet photos man. Very nice job

Old 08-12-2013, 03:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks guys. I usually don't get such awesome subject matter as this around here so I took a ton of pictures. There will be some more coming soon from this event, once I can go through them all. There's a lot more on my Facebook page already as well as Hi-Res on the Flickr page.

I think a few of the Lambos and the Viper ACR were my favorites. I'm a sucker for a hot Lambo, and the Superleggera, Aventador, and 2 Countachs (photos coming) were at the top of my list. But that ACR was such a beautiful spec in person. Never seen a cleaner Viper.

Last edited by TheStigSC; 08-12-2013 at 03:03 PM.
Old 08-14-2013, 12:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice photo of the 2 Shelby Cobras. Thanks for sharing!.

Old 08-18-2013, 05:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member

More can be seen here, including more of the 2 (yes, 2!) Countachs:

www.facebook.com/SethLaidackerPhotography

Last edited by TheStigSC; 08-18-2013 at 05:04 PM.
Old 10-21-2013, 11:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I think this is my best automotive shot to date. My overall composure has gotten much better and I think this is a good example of that. Also, I've been much more careful with what I do in post-production.

Old 12-02-2013, 04:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member

COULD NOT DECIDE between these two. I don't know which is better.

Quick Reply: SethLaidacker Photography