Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Pepper Yandell // Widebody GT-R + 458 Spyder shoot.

Old 03-12-2013, 06:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
only 911's look good with a wide body...

Old 06-17-2015, 05:57 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
KKHMP is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by pepperperfect View Post
Hey TS, first off I'd like to say thanks to Al over at AutoSource Dallas (https://www.facebook.com/autosourcedallas) for providing me the cars to shoot, and also thanks for Ben from Dallas Automobile Storehouse (https://www.facebook.com/DallasAutoStorehouse) for letting me use his awesome location.

I took these two cars to a few different locations and saw what kind of photos I could come up with. Hope you enjoy the photos, and if you do please give my new Facebook page a like! https://www.facebook.com/pepperyandell

I also had a couple videographers come along for this shoot, so I'll compile and upload a behind the scenes video asap so you can see what goes into a shoot like this.

Skittles Box by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Matrix by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Evil by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Fallout by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Spillin by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Skittles by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Also here's a timelapse of one of the edits in Photoshop, this edit took me 1.5 hours, and it's condensed down to a little over a minute.

Yes, also the pictures of you are very good. Excellent! Karel Koes Hiranjgarbh Missier Paragh