Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

ByDesign Photoshoot of Glut Orange Audi R8

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2012, 03:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
Is there a possibility I could drive to Khubar and you take a photoshoot of my car? Or would you come here (Bahrain) not sure how this works.
Absolutely LOVE your pictures

Old 10-04-2012, 09:35 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by SL55K
Is there a possibility I could drive to Khubar and you take a photoshoot of my car? Or would you come here (Bahrain) not sure how this works.
Absolutely LOVE your pictures
absolutely! Please shoot me an email at cooper@bd-motor.com.

Originally Posted by Zorro
You're right, that was a tree! I was looking for it peering out from under the car, not on the roof.
That's a really nice editing job done on that shot., love the end result.
Thank you! Audi actually shared it on their facebook and instagram which was pretty cool.

Last edited by by-design; 10-04-2012 at 09:36 AM.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
cool shots!

Old 10-04-2012, 10:26 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Itzkirb
cool shots!
Thanks dude. Miss the old days. Always wanted to shoot with you!