Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Sunday out with the family

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 10:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
HBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond repute
Sunday out with the family

my parents were in town from Cali this weekend and got some shots:

snapping turtle we saved from getting run over

Old 05-21-2012, 10:41 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Great pics! I think that turtles are all suicidal, because I have stopped to take several out of the street.

Old 05-21-2012, 03:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond repute
yea, my dad and I drew straws to see who would have to get the snapping turtle. Fittingly the small ones the one in the back was a male chasing down the female