Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Jan Glovac Photography thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2012, 09:59 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
FFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to behold
Jan Glovac Photography thread

Well I wanted to post a couple of new photos and couldn't find an appropriate thread, so I figured I'd start a new one for all of my shots like a few others have.

My name is Jan (pronounced "yarn" for the none Europeans!) and I'm based in Perth, Western Australia.

Some of my photos have been featured in the TeamSpeed reviews that Karl Peskett writes.

My website is PERTH AUTOMOTIVE PHOTOGRAPHER | JAN GLOVAC or you can follow me on FB for the latest pics

Here are some of my favourites so far.... I'll try and update the thread as more content goes online.

Thanks for viewing!

Old 01-30-2012, 10:31 PM
Teamspeed Contributing Editor
Oversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond repute
They look great, as always!

Old 01-31-2012, 05:46 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
FFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to behold
76 views and finally one response at least haha, thanks Karl!

Old 01-31-2012, 06:05 AM
Teamspeed Member
Majki has a reputation beyond reputeMajki has a reputation beyond reputeMajki has a reputation beyond reputeMajki has a reputation beyond reputeMajki has a reputation beyond reputeMajki has a reputation beyond reputeMajki has a reputation beyond reputeMajki has a reputation beyond reputeMajki has a reputation beyond reputeMajki has a reputation beyond reputeMajki has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by FFOUR
76 views and finally one response at least haha, thanks Karl!
Pics are awesome!

Tell me something about Australia....how are the roads there? Do you have some "driving heaven" roads or race tracks near Melbourne or Sidney ? What about speed limits and tickets?

My gf and I are planning to go live in Australia and a have to know this!

Old 01-31-2012, 08:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful shots, love the Koenigseggs!

Old 01-31-2012, 08:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
Great shots!

Old 02-01-2012, 12:17 AM
Teamspeed Contributing Editor
Oversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Majki
Pics are awesome!

Tell me something about Australia....how are the roads there? Do you have some "driving heaven" roads or race tracks near Melbourne or Sidney ? What about speed limits and tickets?

My gf and I are planning to go live in Australia and a have to know this!
The roads are pretty good, but the police are not. There is an obsession with "speed kills" so even a few kays over is enough for you to get done. Three hoon offences (burnouts or 45km/h over) and your car will be crushed. Bear that in mind.

Melbourne has the Great Ocean Road - click here for a review on it: https://teamspeed.com/forums/bentley...ead-coupe.html

Out in the country there is literally thousands of kilometres of deserted roads, but you have to get there first.

Overall it's a fantastic country - you just have to know where and when to drive.

Old 02-01-2012, 12:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Speed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond repute
NICE mate, well done.