Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

philipp rupprecht || car&bike photography

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2012, 12:12 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
ruppi is an unknown quantity at this point
philipp rupprecht || car&bike photography

Hi, I am a 19 year old german car&bike photographer. Hope you like my work

for more information check out my facebook page

Check out my facebook page if you like my work ;-))

Old 01-21-2012, 12:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wow! Great pics! Love the F430 and Grand Cherokee in particular.

Old 01-21-2012, 07:10 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Ruprecht you say.

Attached Images  
Old 01-21-2012, 07:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond repute
Damn you, I was going to make a "Dirty, Rotten" joke! "Not mother?"

But on the real, yo... those pics are phenomenal. Beautiful colors, excellent angles, extraordinarily sharp. It's crazy when people are so young and so good!

Old 01-23-2012, 01:31 PM
nrz
Teamspeed Senior Member
nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Awsome shots!!

Do you have the 2nd picture in higher res that I could use for my desktop?

Old 01-23-2012, 03:31 PM
Teamspeed Member
jaccub is on a distinguished roadjaccub is on a distinguished road
you're really good photographer! your photos are awesome

Last edited by jaccub; 01-23-2012 at 03:37 PM.
Old 03-05-2012, 09:20 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
ruppi is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks, I am glad you like my work!

here is some new stuff: