Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Behind the scenes on a comercial photo shoot for Toyota

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2011, 06:48 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GFWilliams You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Behind the scenes on a comercial photo shoot for Toyota

Last week I did a shoot for Toyota UK. Here is a little video my assistant did for me, I hope you like it. The sand was quite deep

Behind the scenes with GFWilliams on a Toyota Hilux photo shoot - YouTube

Old 12-16-2011, 11:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thx for sharing! You got amazing skills mate!

Old 12-16-2011, 11:33 AM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond repute
That photo is great! I wish I was talented with the camera