Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

A favour!

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2011, 04:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Royal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond repute
A favour!

I just got a pic I like of me and my two little brothers together (pretty rare). Since I am not going to see them very often next year, I would like this pic as my wallpaper.

Could someone (who is good at editing) edit this pic into really cool photos I can look at and smile everyday because of the editing skills ?

Reply and I'll PM/email you the full res pic.

Ofcourse you shall be rewarded with rep for the next 10 years and I will be very thankful!

Last edited by Royal Oak; 11-20-2011 at 04:50 PM.
Old 11-20-2011, 05:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Royal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond reputeRoyal Oak has a reputation beyond repute
The picture: http://www.abload.de/img/dsc_0949eu8lf.jpg shot with Nikon D3100 + Nikkor 18-200mm

Old 11-20-2011, 08:32 PM
Teamspeed Cigarette Racer
Location: Blue Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, Monterey and beyond
gociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud of
o.k. i will get the ball rolling.
Is this what you are looking for or more creative?

Attached Images  
Old 11-20-2011, 08:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
clemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond repute
Why not enjoy the fact that you have a good picture with your two little brothers? I mean yeah, there's people in the background in the original, but wouldn't you rather be reminded of the moment rather than making it look cool? I know how rare it is to get a good picture with all of my siblings (2 younger sisters and a younger brother), especially with one of my sisters and I being away at college, and I would just appreciate to have a good picture with all of them. Enjoy if for what it is man. You're with your two younger brothers, that's really cool in itself.

Old 11-21-2011, 12:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by gociggie31
o.k. i will get the ball rolling.
Is this what you are looking for or more creative?
Thanks gociggie31, looks cool. Though not really what I had in mind. The image I had in mind was more like for example Oskar Bakke style (Jon Olsson's blog photographer). His editing looks amaaaazing! REP nonetheless!

Originally Posted by clemson3
Why not enjoy the fact that you have a good picture with your two little brothers? I mean yeah, there's people in the background in the original, but wouldn't you rather be reminded of the moment rather than making it look cool? I know how rare it is to get a good picture with all of my siblings (2 younger sisters and a younger brother), especially with one of my sisters and I being away at college, and I would just appreciate to have a good picture with all of them. Enjoy if for what it is man. You're with your two younger brothers, that's really cool in itself.
I know, I know, but for example when I look at Bakke's pics of Jon, it's just jawdropping work and shows that (not that his pics aren't already cool) good editing does a lot to a picture imo.

And I suck at it .

Old 11-21-2011, 12:12 PM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
HAHA how did this not turn into a photoshop fest yet ?

Old 11-21-2011, 12:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gawd damn sinan, just when I had my fingers crossed.

Old 11-21-2011, 12:30 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sinan
HAHA how did this not turn into a photoshop fest yet ?
Well they all appear to be minors for one...

Old 11-21-2011, 12:36 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Is this what you had in mind, sorta? It's among a bunch of other people, and I'd say it makes you look outgoing and down to party and stuff like that.

Old 11-21-2011, 12:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
kind of, which ones you? Sure was a crazy night joxie.

Last edited by Royal Oak; 11-21-2011 at 12:43 PM.

Quick Reply: A favour!