Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Houston Coffee & Cars (various shots of various awesome)...

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2011, 05:12 PM
Teamspeed Member
lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Houston Coffee & Cars (various shots of various awesome)...

Like a lot of cities, Houston has the legendary Houston Coffee & Cars every first Saturday, 8-10am. Of course, we all show up at like 6am, along with a coupla hundred cars, but hey its all good.

I usually take some snaps, unless I'm too busy BS-ing with my buddies. haha

Here are a few from the past few months...just sharing...

-----

Yep, it's chassis #4 of the Hennessey Venom GT. If I'm not mistaken, this is the one that's been used in most of the recent marketing and promo articles around the globe. (this was one of the only couple of angles I could score as John Hennessey and his peeps were entertaining a massive crowd around the car.)

A nifty Superleggera, sneaking out early.

My good buddies at Autodynamica just finished building a Merc Brabus SLS - was just finished in time for this morning's CAC. Amazing to behold. First shot was just as the sun was coming up.

Here's Luis of Autodynamica catching a snap of a customer's new Gallardo Performante. Always loved this Gall variant.

Ok, I know nothing about vintage bikes, sorry. The headlines: It's an HRD, its from the 40's, it's won all kinds of awards, it's worth $300,000. All I can tell you about it. Anyone else?

There seem to be a LOT of F40's in Houston. Not complaining; just saying.

Badges, etc...

Old 11-05-2011, 05:14 PM
Teamspeed Member
lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I'll add more soon...

Old 11-05-2011, 05:18 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow that Lamborghini Performante is perfect. Anymore shots of it?

Old 11-06-2011, 07:28 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by JonA85
Wow that Lamborghini Performante is perfect. Anymore shots of it?
Sadly, no. I spent too much time at this month's event talking to 1,000 people so I got lazy shooting. hahaha. But I am sure I will be shooting it again soon.

Old 11-06-2011, 09:18 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of light
I heard there was an Aventador there - any pics?

Old 11-07-2011, 04:31 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
I heard there was an Aventador there - any pics?
Stacks of Aventador pics. I will add some tonight...and others...

Old 11-07-2011, 04:43 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by lenron
Stacks of Aventador pics. I will add some tonight...and others...
Thanks. I have not seen one in person yet. I know of a blue coming to this part of the world. Will be spring before anyone sees it though.