Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

New Fabspeed Website Design Help

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2011, 07:03 PM
Former Sponsor
Alex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud of
New Fabspeed Website Design Help

Hi, its Alex from Fabspeed. We are looking to redesign our website to something newer and more innovative. We are looking for someone who can handle the project and checking to see if anyone here is interested in taking on the project. Full HTML 5 design with search, social upgrades, newsletter, news feed and more options on it. Please PM me or shoot me an email at Alex@fabspeed.com if you have any information or know anyone that could handle it. Its going to take time due to our large product line, so give us some ideas. If you are a website designed, let me know what you can do for us.
Thanks,
Alex